Publications and Collaborations
The Global Health Security Initiative has produced and contributed to several reports, research papers and guidance tools.
- Psychosocial and behavioural aspects of early incident response: outcomes from an international workshop
- Screening Categorisation Risk Prioritisation Tool (SCRIPT)
- Mass Casualty Decontamination in a Chemical or Radiological/Nuclear Incident with External Contamination: Guiding Principles and Research Needs
- A screening tool to prioritize public health risk associated with accidental or deliberate release of chemicals into the atmosphere
- Epidemic Intelligence from Open Sources – World Health Organization